Latest Movie :

Madison Madness

A while back I happened to feature the wonderful, vivacious, and sinfully delicious looking Madison Madness on my blog. I happened to email her and let her know how much I loved her work and she was kind enough to reply and in the ensuing emails we came to a mutual agreement that I would write her an idea for erotica involving stockings. Well, Madison more than delivered and what resulted was a slap in the face, wow, holy shit that is hot series of images that harden me to this day.

Post 1, Post 2, Post 3

So, don't be shy and feel free to offer some suggestions. I have some ideas of my own but would love to hear from you.

Some Madison Goodness for you to hold you over...

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Sexy Hot Models - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger